Things I Love Thursday
So I’ve decided to keep myself in a better mood by doing “Things I Love Thursday”! Here’s Numero Uno.
- The delicious Ghirardelli mocha I treated myself to this morning—reminded me of San Francisco and home and fog and everything I have to look forward to this summer
- How lovely it is to sleep with my sleep mask on and earplugs in: the silence and dark feel like an extra blanket
- Clean clothes!
- Getting complemented on my writing my my TA today :)
- My Theater Studies Prof’s take on Waiting For Godot: that it’s a happy message—that the waiting keeps us alive and keeps us hopeful
- Doing yoga in theater class
- my red toenail polish
- Warming up in the sun
- Vitamins & the immune security they provide! It is my goal to not get sick this time at finals: I’m staying positive, I’m taking my flax, cranberry, C, and multis, I’m eating fruit and veggies up the wazoo—this is do-able and I will make it out alive!
- Fantasizing about the outfit I’m going to wear when I give my “lecture” in english class! Look out, world!